Tuesday 18 September 2018

A Little Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you my recent purchases, even though theres only a small amount. These purchases however are products that I have been on my wish list for quite a bit of time.



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in 'Vanilla Quartz'
This is a lovely champagne-gold highlight from Becca, and the tone of this may actually suit me a little better than their shade 'Moonstone'. I do know that you can purchase this shade in a travel size, so if you fancied trying it out and didn't want to pay for the full size then there is that option for the travel size.

Kat Von D Alchemist Palette
I've been wanting this highlighter palette from Kat Von D for years, as it looked like a lot of fun to play around with different shades of highlighter.


Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in 'Sell Out'
I really like the formula of the Too Faced Melted Matte lipsticks, and the scent of these are also lovely as they have a sweet smell too them. The shade 'Sell Out' is a dusty rose shade, but on my lips it does tend to pull slightly brown.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Double Dare'
The shade 'Double Dare' from Kat Von D is what I thought the shade 'Sell Out' would be from Too Faced. This is a true dusty rose shade on my lips, and its along the same lines as 'Brave' from MAC. 

Too Faced Hangover RX Primer (Travel Size)
I have been hearing amazing things about the Hangover RX primer from Too Faced for years, and I have never tried it. I decided to get the travel size, as I don't go through primers all that often. I'm looking forward to seeing how this handles with my combination skin.


Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner
I decided to pick these up on a whim, as I'm running low on my shampoo and conditioners. I've never tried a hydrating shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences before, so its going to be interesting to see how well my hair copes with them as my hair is only fine, but I have loads of it. These do smell gorgeous though.





No comments:

Post a Comment