Tuesday 3 July 2018

Review: Herbivore Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Herbivore Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask for a couple of months, and I would like to share my thoughts with you.




The Herbivore Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask is an exfoliating mask.

The Herbivore Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask contains Blue Tansy oil, and also AHAs and BHAs which are provided by papaya and pinapple enzymes. By using the mask on a regular basis it will help to prevent outbreaks, redness, dark circles and inflammation.

The mask itself has a very thin consistency, so a little does goe a long way; and it also has a very pleasent fragrance.

To Use

- Apply a thin layer to clean skin. A slight tingling sensation is normal
- Leave on for 20 minutes. If you have sensitve skin leave on for 10 minutes
- Remove with a warm washcloth

I really like using this mask because everytime that I have used it my skin feels cleaner and it also looks a brighter. The tingling sensation is a pleasent and bearable feeling. Overall I am really impressed with this face mask, and I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a brightening and exfoliating face mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment