Tuesday 12 June 2018

Collective Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I've done quite a bit of shopping over the past couple of months, and the products that I have purchased I have had my eye on for quite some time but never got around to picking up.




Too Faced Sweet Peach Lipglosses in 'Pure Peach' & 'Peach, Please'
I have heard nothing but good reviews about these lipglosses, so I thought I would pick up a couple of shades to try. 'Pure Peach' is a light, coral peach shade; while 'Peach, Please' is a light pink shade. The formula is lightweight and very pigmented, as well as being comfortable to wear on the lips. Also, these have a lovely sweet peach fragrance.

Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in 'Queen B'
The Too Faced Matte lipstick formula is very lightweight and very comfortable to wear on the lips. They also have a lovely sweet fragrance to them. The shade 'Queen B' is a lovely light mauve, which seems to suit my complexion well as I have naturally pigmented lips.


MAC 'Brave' Lipstick
The shade 'Brave' from MAC is a 'my lips but better shade', as it just ever so slightly darkens my natural lip colour.

MAC 'Chatterbox' Lipstick
The MAC 'Chatterbox' lipstick is a muted, bright blue-toned pink lipstick, and its also on more wearable side of a bright lipsticks. So if you fancy dipping your toes into bright lipsticks, but your little unsure of wear to start then have a look into this lipstick, and to see if it suits you and your complexion.

MAC 'Rose' Pigment
This is a lovely pink pigment with a light gold shift, and it also looks quite natural on the eyes. I like to use this as an eyeshadow by foiling it using MACs Fix+.


Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette
I have been thinking about getting this eyeshadow palette for a few months mainly due to the fact that its a cool toned eyeshadow palette, which is what I'm preferring at the moment.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadows
I have heard a lot of positive things about the ABH eyeshadows, but I have never tried them as the palettes from ABH really don't interest me. The shades I have purchased are 'Vermeer', 'Buon Fresco', 'Pink Champagne' and 'Ballet'.


Dior Rouge Liquid Satin Lipstick in '788 - Frenetic Satin'
These are Dior's take on liquid lipsticks, and they come in four finishes. They have a very lightweight formula, and are quite long lasting. These are also easy to reapply if you need too. The shade 'Frenetic Satin' is lovely bright fuschia pink, and from wearing this I have realised that I can rock a bright lip :)

Lancome Ombre Hynose Single Eyeshadow in 'I204 - Cuban Light'
I picked up the shade 'I204 - Cuban Light' as this is a gorgeous irridesent taupe, which would make a great all over the lid shade. Also, because it is an irridesent shade it leaves a subtle glow on the lids. I also love wearing taupe shades on my eyes.

I hope you really enjoyed reading about the products which I have purchased over the past few months, as well as seeing my new helper Baloo the Bear from the 'Jungle Book'.





No comments:

Post a Comment