Tuesday 28 November 2017

Review: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

Hi everyone,

I was in need of buying a gritty exfoliator, as the one I was using previously was due to run out. So, I decided to purchase the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator from MAC, because I had heard loads of good things about it.




The MAC Volcanic Exfoliator comes out of the tube as a thick blob, but once water has been added too it the consistency thins out. Its also a very gritty exfoliator, which means it will slough off any dead skin cells easily.

Claims
- Dual purpose cleansing & exfoliating scrub that blends natural volcanic ash with fine sugar crystals
- Highly effective, mineral rich concentrated formula that refines and unclogs pores, and adds instant moisture
- Leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean

Benefits
- Exfoliates skin
- Smoothes skin
- Hydrating
- Controls oil
- For all skin types

Overall, I'm thrilled to bits with this exfoliator and I think it has become my new favourite exfoliator. As its gritty and it does get the job done at removing any dead skin cells from the skins surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment