Tuesday 14 November 2017

Review: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing for quite a while, and I thought I would share my thoughts on it with you.




The Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is a purifying mask, and this is ideal if you have oily/ combination skin or acne prone skin.
Because this is a purifying mask I was expecting this to be quite harsh, but it wasn't. This is one of the gentlest pore cleansing masks I have used.

Claims
- Cleanses skin from debris, visibly minimises pores and a brighter looking complexion
- Helps to clear blackheads
- Formulated with mineral rich Amazonian white clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that clog pores
- Oatmeal and Aloe Vera help to soothe the skin

This mask leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without it leaving feeling stripped of its natural oils. I also like this mask because its a gentle purifying mask, so it isn't harsh on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment