Tuesday 17 October 2017

Review: Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Face Mask


Hi everyone,

I have been using the Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal face mask for a good while, and I thought it was time that I shared my thoughts on it with you.

The BOdy Shop Himalayan Charcoal face mask is inspired by Ayurvedic traditions. It is a tingling clay mask that is infused with bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and organic tea tree oil. The mask is also 100% vegan.

Claims
- Draws out impurities and refines the appearance of pores for healthy looking skin and a glow that shows
- Revives and refines skin
- For skin that needs extra purification to reveal a healthy, youthful glow
- Ideal to create a facial at home
- Formulatewd without parabans, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil

I have been using the Himalayan Charcoal mask for a good while, and compared to the original Glamglow mask this is much more intense, and I think that is due to the eucalyptus oil that is actually in the mask.

When the mask has been applied to the face it has a lovely cool sensation. You leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off using warm water. Once the face mask has been removed it leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh.
I like to use this face mask once a week due to it being an intense face mask.

If you would like to try this face I would highly recommend you get a sample of it just to see how your skin reacts too it.

No comments:

Post a Comment