Tuesday 31 October 2017

Products I Have Used Up

Hi everyone,

It's time for some more 'Products I Have Used Up'.




Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
I got this to use as my evening cleanser, and it took a good while to use up. The cleanser itself has a thick consistency and at times it could be difficult to spread across the face, even though I did follow the directions on how to apply the cleanser. Also, the packaging could do with looking at as I found it difficult to squeeze product out of the tube, the tube itself split and the hole isn't big enough for the product to come out of.

Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner
This was in last years 'Project Use it Up' and I didn't finish it by the time the project ended. So I carried on using it and I think I got an extra four to five months of use out of it. I loved using this toner and I will be going back to it once I have finished using up my current toner.

Vichy Normaderm Night Detox
This is my final tube of this night time moisturiser, and I won't be buying it again as it doesn't suit my skin type. Its not a bad moisturiser by any means, it just isn't for me.


Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm
This was my first introduction into using a cleansing balm as part of my 'double cleansing' routine. This is also the second Pixi cleansing balm that I have used up, and I already have a back up ready and waiting. Its not a bad cleansing balm, but I think I have found one that I like a lot more.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Serum
I use the Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S serum as part of daytime skincare routine, as its lightweight and very hydrating. I also really like scent of Caudalie products. I'm currently using the back of this serum, and I actually need to purchase another one as I don't want to be without it.

Pixi Overnight Glow Serum
This was my first introduction to overnight glycolic based serums, and it was really nice to use as part of my Sunday skincare routine. This isn't as intense as some of the glycolic serums on the market, so this might be a good one to start off with. Also, a little bit goes a long way. Just be careful with the pipette, as mine broke about half way through using it. I may purchase this again in the future, but for now I'm exploring other options for glycolic serums.


B&BW 'Beautiful Day' Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
I have been using the B&BW deep cleansing hand soaps for years, and they are no near as good as they used to be as they are not as scrubby. The scents are nice, but once I am throught my current supplies I don't think I will purchasing any more in the future.

M&S Lily of the Valley Hand Soap
These aren't bad hand soaps from M&S, and I noticed that a little bit went a long way and also the fragrance lasted for quite a while after I had finished washing my hands.

Original Source Tea Tree & Mint Hand Wash
These aren't bad hand washes from Original Source, and the mint fragrance is fairly strong and it also lasted throughout the day. I might consider purcashing more of these in the future, but I'm currently trying out another brand of hand wash.


Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
This was my first introduction for using cleansing oil as a make up remover, and I really enjoyed using it to remove my make up as it was very quick and easy to use. I might consider buying this again in the future if I'm in need of an efficent make up remover.

Garnier Mineral Ultra Dry 48 Hour Protection Anti-Perspirant
This was the first time I had used a deodorant from Garnier, and it actually wasn't that bad. The scent was also really nice. I used this deodorant during the daytime, as I have another deodorant to use in the evening.

Avon Naturals Wild Berries & Pomegrante Creamy Yogurt Scrub
This has a lovely berry fragrance, but sadly it isn't scrubby enough for me. It was lovely to try, but I don't think I will be buying it again.


L'Occitane Peony Hand Cream 30ml
This was a lovely lightweight hand cream that sinked into the skin straight away. Also, the scent of this was heavenly, and I would consider buying this again in the future

Elemental Herbology Skin Drink (Deluxe Size)
I wasn't over keen on the fragrance at all, and it also took a while to sink into the skin. 


Lush Rehab Shampoo
This is my current favourite shampoo, as I love the way it smells as well as makes my hair feel as if I have just walked out of the hairdressers. I have just started working on the 500ml size of the shampoo, so that will last me a very long while as a little bit does go a very long way.

Ole Henrikson Walnut Complexion Scrub
This facial scrub smells like a sweet shop, and its also very scrubby. This little pot ended lasting me about a year, and I would purchase it again if I could get hold of easily.


L'Occitane Rose 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream
This is a lovely thick hand cream from L'Occitane, and it has a lovely natural rose scent. This sample ended up lasting me around two months.

REN Beauty Shot Sample x3
I'm currently working my way through the small stash of REN Beauty Shot samples, and I have been using this as part of day time skincare routine. I have come to the conclusion that this serum isn't really for me, as it is quite a thick serum.

This has definatly been a mixed bag of empties as some of the products I woukd repurchase and others I won't, as they weren't for me and my current needs.






No comments:

Post a Comment