Tuesday 11 July 2017

Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream as my daytime moisturiser for a good few months, and I would like to share my thoughts on it with you.




The Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream is an emolliant moisturiser, but at the same time it is also lightweight. But, as I use it during the day I find that I only need to use a small amount of the moisturiser, otherwise it will be too much for skin to handle.
Also, the moisturiser itself has a thick but lightweight texture. Because its an emolliant formula it also keeps my skin feeling hydrated and moisturised throughout the day.

Claims
- 24 hour daily facial cream
- Continuously replenishing moisture throughout the day
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated
- Lightweight texture and easily absorbed formula
- Perfect for daily use
- Ideal to use during harsh weather conditions

Overall I'm really enjoying using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, as it leaves my skin moisturised from when I have applied it right up until I do my evening skincare routine. Sometimes it can be a little bit much, but I think thats purely down the amount that I apply, as I can sometimes pick up more product than I need to apply.  

No comments:

Post a Comment