Tuesday 6 June 2017

Review: Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm for the last few months, and I thought I would share my views with you.


I have been using the Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm as the first cleanse of my 'double cleansing' routine in the evening.
I really like using the Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm as it leaves my skin feeling soft, nourished and hydrated.

Claims
- Balm to oil cleanser melts away make up and impurities for clear, glowing skin
- It deep cleanses as it nourishes with added sweet almond oil, shea butter and vitamin E
- Has a rich and luxious texture
- Leaves the complexion feeling plumped and nourished

Overall, I'm really impressed with the Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm, especially as the first cleanse of my skincare routine. It cleanses my skin really well, but it does this without stripping away the natural oils out of the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment