Tuesday 27 June 2017

My Evening Skincare Routine

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with my evening skincare routine. I think some things might have changed since I last did one of these. But some of the catagories will included more than one product, as I do like alternate some things in my skincare routine just so then my skin doesn't get used to same products. I also had difficulty with one of the photos, and I have tried my best to get it as clear as I possibly could.


Double Cleansing
Cleansing Balm - Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm or Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm
Cleanser - Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
I have been using the 'double cleansing' method since last September. For my first cleanse I use a cleansing balm, and the one that I'm currently using is the Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm. For my second cleanse I use a cleansing milk, and my favourite one to use is the Elelmis Lime Blossom Cleanser as this is a purifying cleanser. Even though this is a purifying cleanser it doesn't strip the skin of it natural oils.


Toner
Omorovicza 'Queen of Hungary' Mist or Elemis Lavender Toner
I've just recently finished using the Elemis Lavender Toner, and I'm now trying the Omorovicza 'Queen of Hungary' mist. This is a lovely relaxing and refreshing toner as it is fragranced with rose and neroli oils, and it also has a super fine mist.


Facial Oils & Serums
Antioxident Serum - Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum
Anti Redness Serum/ Oil - Maunka Doctor Normalising Facial Oil or REN Anti Redness Serum
Pai Rosehip Oil
I apply the Caudalie Polyphenol C15 serum first, which is then followed by the Manuka Doctor Normalising facial oil. My final step is the Pai Rosehip oil. My skin seems to respond well to these serums and oils, and I've already got a back up of the Caudalie Polyphenol C15 serum, and I've got a different Rosehip oil to try once the one from Pai runs out.


Moisturiser & Eye Cream
Moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge
Eye Cream - Clinique 'All About Eyes'
I really like the Moisture Surge moisturiser from Clinique, as its hydrating and it also has a lightweight gel texture that sinks into the skin straight away. It also has a lovely cooling effect on the skin once it has been applied. So far the only the eye cream I can use is the Clinique 'All About Eyes', as this doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This has a lightweight, gel texture and it also sinks into the skin straight away. You only need apply a really small amount under the eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment