Tuesday 16 May 2017

Collective Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

This is something that I haven't blogged about in a while, and its a collective beauty haul. All of these beauty products have been purchased over a period of a few months.




Estee Lauder Double Wear Lip Pencil in 01 Pink
I've been interested in trying the Estee Lauder Double Wear lip pencils for a while. I decided on the pink shade because it seemed to be a little bit brighter than my natural lip colour.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lip Envy Hi-Lustre Lipstick in 220 Sheer Sin
This is the second Estee Lauder Hi-Lustre lipstick I own. The first one I purchased was in the shade Bold Innocent, which is a more natural pink shade. The shade in Sheer Sin is a more brighter pink, but it still loooks natural on the lips

Burberry Kisses Lipstick in 33 Rose Pink
This is the only lipstick from Burberry that I currently own, and the shade Rose Pink is like a 'my lips but better' shade on me.


Alpha H Liquid Gold
I've decided to repurchase the Alpha H Liquid Gold, as I have missed this as part of my Saturday skincare routine. I'm really looking forward to using this again once I run out of my Pixi Glow Tonic.

REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial
This is a glycolic and lactic acid based serum, which will be getting introduced into my Sunday skincare once I run out of my Pixi Overnight Glow Serum.


Argan Secret Miracle Masque
I decided to purchase this as I was in need of a deep conditioner. This has got to be one of the best smelling hair masks I've tried, as it has a lovely sweet scent to it. It is also a fabulous mask to use, and only need a small amount. It leaves my hair feeling conditioned and hydrated.

My Beautiful Earth Organic Rosehip Oil (50ml)
I was in need of a new Rosehip oil, as my usual one from Pai is due for finishing. I really like the addition of Rosehip in my skincare routine, and I have been using it for around three years.


Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm
I have decided that I wanted to try the Clinique 'Take the Day Off' cleansing balm, as I've been getting into using cleansing balms/ cleansing oils as a first cleanse in my skincare. I've heard nothing but good reviews for this cleansing balm.

Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder in Light
I have heard nothing but good reviews for this loose powder from Cover FX, and when I was purchasing it I was told by the assistant that powders from Cover FX are talc free. Its also going to make a nice change to my make up routine, as I am currently working my way through a pressed powder.

Farmacy Lip Bloom in Lavender Mint
I wanted to try a Farmacy Lip Bloom in Lavender Mint, as it was getting a lot of hype on Youtube. These are supposed to turn into an oil once they have been applied on the lips, which should make these lip balms a lot more hydrating than standard lip balms. The Lavender Mint scent is lovely, and is also subtle of the lavender note.




No comments:

Post a Comment