Tuesday 4 April 2017

'Project Use It Up' 2017

Hi everyone,

At the beginning of April I will be starting 'Project Use It Up' again. My 'Project Use It Up' will run from the beginning of April 2017 and end on the 31st April 2018. I've also included a few rollover products from my 'Project Use It Up', as I didn't finish them.

Rollover Products
- Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
- Lee Stafford Shine Head Shine Spray
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

New Products for 2017
- L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel
- 5 Avon Shower Gels
- Blistex Mediplus Lip Balm
- Body Shop Chinese & Ginseng Face Mask
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne 30ml
- 3 Deluxe Size Body Lotions & 1 Mini Body Lotion
- Milkshake Leave in Conditioner
- M&S Lily of the Valley Shower Gel
- Ragdale Hall Lavender Oil Pillow Mist
- Clarins Jolie Rogue Lipstick in Pink Sugar
- Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Cologne 30ml
- L'Oreal Expert Intense Repair Hair Mask
- Batiste Sweetie Dry Shampoo
- 2 Dove Shower Gels
- 3 Full Size Body Lotions
- Molten Brown Templetree Body Wash

I am aware that this is shower gel heavy this time around, but I have quite a lot of shower gel to use up. I'm also challenging myself to use up all the body lotions that I own. The big challenges that I have set for myself are to use up two lip balms, a lipstick and also a foundation. But, saying that I have already started making some progress on the lipbalms and also on the lipstick. Depending on how things go I may decide to add in a couple of more products, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment