Tuesday 21 March 2017

Products I Have Repurchased #1

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you some products that I have repurchased over years, and some of which was even before I started my blog. The products that I'm sharing with you are all honest repurchases.


Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk

This was the first cleansing milk I used when I started getting into skincare, and it was also one of the Caudalie products that I tried. I really loved this cleansing milk as it has a light and hydrating formula, and it is also fragranced with the signature Caudalie scent. When I first started using this cleanser I went through one standard size bottle, and also one large bottle. If I felt that my skin needed a little extra hydration or just something to calm things then I would definatly repurchase this cleanser again in the future.

Simple Soothing Toner

I've gone through countless bottles of this toner over the years, and now it's more of a 'failsafe' toner. Because if I'm ever in need of toner, but in a pinch then this is the one I would choose, as it does a good job while still being on a budget.

Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps

I love the deep cleansing hand soaps from Bath & Body Works, mainly because they exfoliate and hydrate my hands while I'm washing them. I also really like the variety of scents that they have on offer. The only downside is that they are not easy to get hold of in the UK.

FAB Ultra Repair Cream

This works wonders as a hand cream, and it also sorts my hands out if they ever get chapped due to over washing them. Also the active ingrediant in the Ultra Repair Cream is Colloidal Oatmeal, and its that which gives it a load of benefits as well as being a multi use product.

Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

I adore the satsuma shower gel from the Body Shop, as it has a lovely citrus scent. This is also the shower gel which got me into buying Body Shop products in general. The Satsuma shower gel is great for the warmer months, and a bottle od shower gel from the Body Shop lasts me around six weeks.

Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

I've gone through a number of tubs of this over the years, and I really like the body butters from the Body Shop as they are really hydrating. The Satsuma body butter is also great during the warmer months.

Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub

One of my favourite body scrubs on offer from the Body Shop, as it quite a scrubby texture and it does the job of removing dead skin extremely well. The scent is also lovely. I've gone though a number of these throughout the years, and I also have one sitting in my back stock waiting to be used.

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo

I really like the fragrance of the Tropical dry shampoo from Batiste, which is one of the main reasons why I have repurchased it. I currently have one on the go, and I also have a back up. It takes me around a year to use up a 200ml bottle, as I don't use it that often.

Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo

This worked wonders on my scalp, and I loved the fragrance of this shampoo. I have repurchased it in the past, but I haven't done in a while. It's an excellent scalp shampoo, and it cleans my extremely well.

Lacoste Touch of Pink Fragrance

I discovered the Lacoste Touch of Pink fragrance during my time at college, and I loved it. It was also my signature fragrance during college years. I have repurchased it in the past, and I will buy it again once I have gone through more fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment