Tuesday 29 November 2016

Pixi Roadshow with Caroline Hirons & Amanda Bell

Hi everyone,

I went to the Pixi Roadshow on the 28th October 2016, which was being held inside Marks and Spencer in Manchester.




I was booked in for my skincare consultation and mini makeover for 11am with Amy.
During the skincare consultation Amy talked to me about the benefits of every product she used on my skin, as well as the ingredients featured in each of the products. Amy also spoke to me about the benefits of double cleansing the skin.

Skincare Consultation Steps
Pixi Cleansing Balm - messaged into the skin and then removed with a wet flannel
Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser - applied through my T-zone, left on for around 30 seconds
Pixi Glow Tonic - used to removed the Glow Mud Cleanser
Pixi Glow Mist - used to tone my face
Pixi H2O Skindrink & Glowtion DayDrew Moisturisers - one pump of the Pixi H2O Skindrink to a small drop of Glowtion DayDrew to hydrate my skin, as well as to give it a glow
Pixi Eye Elixir - applied all around my eye area

Next up was the mini makeover. Amy again talked me through every product she used, as well as her favourite products and what would work best for my skin.

Mini Makeover Steps
1) Flawless & Poreless Primer
2) H2O Skintint in 2
3) Concealer Concentrate
4) CC Powder in 2
5) Multibalm in Baby Petel (applied as a blush)
6) Eye Pencil in Opal (applied all over the lid)
7) Eye Pencil in Sage Gold (used to line the lash line)
8) Gel Brow Pencil in Medium (used to fill in my brows)
9) Lash Primer & Large Lash Mascara (layered on the lashes)
10) Multibalm in Baby Petel (applied to the lips) followed by Lip Lift Max in Sheer Rose (applied as a gloss)

Amy from Pixi & myself

Once I had my skincare consultation & mini makeover, it was then time for the first Q&A session with Caroline Hirons and Amanda Bell.
During the Q&A we found out stuff like how long have Caroline and Amanda have known each other, favourite Pixi products, one item that they would take on a desert island, benefits of double cleansing, backstage secrets and also seasonal make up and how to wear it.

The skincare queen Caroline Hirons & myself

After the Q&A had finished the audience could have a one to one with Caroline and Amanda.
So, I spoke to Caroline as I had been having some dryness issues around my nose area for around two weeks, and I had tried everything to get rid of it and nothing was working. It turns out that the problem was with my current skincare routine. I'm now slowly in the process of revamping my skincare routines.
Caroline was really lovely to talk too, and she has a wealth of skincare knowledge and skincare product knowledge at her disposal.



No comments:

Post a Comment