Tuesday 16 August 2016

Review: Neurogena Visibly Clear Spot Clearing Facial Wash

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you the cleanser that I'm currently using as part of my acne skincare routine.




I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Clearing facial wash for around a week every month or so, or whenever my skin needs it. I can't use this as my everyday cleanser, as it would dry out my skin due to the salicylic acid.


The Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Clearing facial wash is a lovely refreshing cleanser with a mild citrus fragrance. It also has a thick gel consistency, which foams up really well once water has been added too it. It is also a concentrated, oil free and gentle formula with the additional benefit of 2% salicylic acid; which is the main ance/ spot treatment in this cleanser. Once it has been rinsed off it leaves the skin feeling tighter and slightly more hydrated.


The aim of this cleanser is to effectively clear and prevent spots returning again in the future; and I think it does this really well. With myself personally it does take around five to seven days for this to happen, but when this does happen I don't need to use this cleanser until it flairs up again, and that can be anything up to two or three months.


This is an effective budget-friendly acne fighting cleanser that does work. So if your having a mild acne breakout then it might be worth trying this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment