Tuesday 21 June 2016

Lancome & Laura Mercier Haul

Hi everyone,

I've recently purchased a few items from both Lancome and Laura Mercier, and I thought that I would just combine them into one haul.




Laura Mercier Lip Glace in 'Azalea'
This is a gorgeous cool toned baby pink shade, the lip glaces from Laura Mercier have a sweet vanilla scent. This is one lip gloss that I'm looking forward to wearing, as I've nothing but good reviews.

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipsticks in 'Antique Pink' & 'Strawberry Sorbet'
Every time I was looking through the Laura Mercier products online; these kept on jumping out at me, and I have no idea why. So, I decided to pick up two different shades. The first shade is 'Antique Pink' (centre) is a warmed toned pink with a mauve undertone, and I've got a feeling this one is going to suit my natural lip colour, as this seems like a dark, neutral pink shade. The second shade is 'Strawberry Sorbet', and this is a red coral shade with a pink undertone to add a bit of brightness. I'm really looking forward to trying these as I haven't heard anything about them.


Lancome Le Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour SPF15 Foundation in 010
This is a lovely light feeling foundation with a medium coverage, but this can be built up to full coverage if needed. The foundation iself evens out your natural skin tone, as well as providing a semi-matte finish. I was colour matched to the shade 010, as this is nearest to my natural skin tone.


Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick in 232M Rose'Mantic
I've been wanting to try one of these lipsticks since they have been released, as they apply glossy but dry down to a matte finish. I decided to get the shade 232M Rose'Mantic, as it seemed the most neutral pink shade.









No comments:

Post a Comment