Tuesday 7 June 2016

Fragrance Review: Gucci Bamboo EDP

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you one of the latest additions to my fragrance collection.




I've had my eye on purchasing this fragrance ever since it came out last year, and it has now finally made its way into my fragrance collection.


Gucci Bamboo is a lovely, light floral fragrance with a subtle added depth. Once it has been first sprayed it goes on fairly sweet, but once it has warmed up on the skin a little bit the depth of the fragrance starts to come through, and it actually smells rather different than when it has first been sprayed.


Gucci Bamboo is a gorgeous fragrance to wear during the warmer months, as it is quite a fresh scent.


Fragrance Notes


Top: Italian Bergamont, Orange Blossom

Middle: Casablanca Lily, Ylang Ylang
Bottom: Deep Sandalwood, Tahitian Vanilla and unique grey Amber accord

No comments:

Post a Comment