Tuesday 2 February 2016

Project Use it Up 2016

Hi everyone,

As promised I'm here with my update on the products I have chosen to use up during 2016. The majority of it is skincare based, but I have thrown in a couple of make up items.


Make Up

- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
- Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector in 00

Cleansers

- Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
- Vichy Pure Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
- Ole Henrikson 3 in 1 Cleansing Gelee (Gimme Product)

Toners

- Elemis Lavender Toner
- REN Clarimatte Toner
- Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
- Neal's Yard Witch Hazel Toner (Gimme Product)

Oils & Serums

- Pai Rosehip Oil
- Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair

Moisturisers

- Origins 'A Perfect World' Moisturiser
- Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
- Elemis Hydra Boost Moisturiser (Gimme Product)

Shower Gels

-Jo Malone Orange Blossom Shower Gel
- Body Shop Shower Gels x4

Other

- One Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
- Jack Black Lip Balm
- Lee Stafford Shine Head Shine Spray 50ml
- One Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne
- Alpha H Liquid Gold
- Body Shop Peppermint Foot Spray
- Two B&BW Travel Size Fragrance Mists

I know I've started this a little bit later, but I am giving myself until the end of February next year to complete this project. I will be checking back in at the beginning of August. I have a document with all my chosen products on, and on that document will the date/s which I completed the product/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment