Tuesday 16 February 2016

Fortnum & Mason Tea Haul

Hi everyone,

I've not done one of these for a while, and its a tea haul. This time its from Fortnum & Mason who are based in London.




Green Tea & Moroccan Mint (20 Large Teabags)

I really enjoy having green tea and mint, so I thought I would give these a whirl.

Chinese Ginger English Thin Biscuits

I love ginger biscuits, and these sounded lovely from what I read on their website. I haven't tried them yet.



I decided to try a small selection of teas from Fortnum & Mason, just to see what they are actually like; and its looking promising.


Royal Blend Tea (25 Teabags)

This is a lovely smooth mellow tea, but it isn't as strong as the tea I usually drink.

Breakfast Blend Tea (25 Teabags)

This is also lovely and smooth, and it has a bit flavour too it than the Royal Blend that they offer.

Black Tea with Peach (25 Teabags)

I couldn't get over how interesting it sounds, so I had to buy it. This is one to be drunk without milk.

So far, from what I have tried Fortnum & Mason tea selection is looking very promising; and I think that I am going to enjoy them a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment