Tuesday 19 January 2016

Ulimate Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

This is a collective beauty haul, which was brought over a period of a couple of months. 



Dior Nude Air Foundation in 010, & Dior Star Foundation in 010 & 020
Dior Star Foundation in 010 & 020
I originally brought the Star foundation in the shade 020, and I really enjoyed using the foundation for the very first time back in September. The foundation itself is an extremely lightweight formula, which offers a medium coverage. Also, the foundation is buildable, and even when you build this foundation up it still looks natural. I do need to use two layers of this foundation, as I have some readness around my nose and cheeks. It has a lovely semi-matte finish, and the staying power of this foundation is excellent. Because I was so impressed of how this foundation performed I went and got it in another shade, which is something I never do. 

Dior Nude Air Foundation in 010
I brought this about a month after purchasing the Star foundation, thinking that it would just be as nice. Don't get me wrong this is a lovely foundation, but too me it has a strong powdery floral fragrance that lingers even after it has been applied, and it took a good few hours before the scent disappeared.
    The foundation itself has a very liquid texture, as well as having a very light coverage because I had to use two layers again. It also stayed on most of the day without any touch ups. The foundation also has a very natural finish, as well as feeling natural on the skin.


Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation in 2

I have been wanting to add this foundation to my collection for a while now, and its only now that I have actually got around to buying it.
   The foundation has a lightweight formula, but it is a slightly thicker in texture compared to the Dior foundations. It also provides a medium coverage. The foundation has a semi-matte finish, as well as providing a glow to the skin. I have the foiundation in shade 2, which is my winter shade.



Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I have finally decided to get the Benefit Hoola bronzer, as I wanted to give contouring a go. This seems like the ideal bronzer for me to do this with, as I have a fair complexion and the bronzer itself is slightly more cool toned than the usual bronzers I go for.



Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed

I have that the formula of these lipsticks is meant to be amazing. I decided to get the shade 'Obessed', which is a lovely neutral cool toned pink.


Moondust Eyeshadows in Glitter Rock, Cosmic & Solstice

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows
These are my favourite eyeshaow toppers for adding a bit of sparkle, and I have decided to add another three shades to the one that I already own. The shades that I have purchased recently are Glitter Rock, Cosmic and Solstice.
Cosmic - As it would look great over any eyeshadow look
Solstice - Works great over the NARS eyeshadow Lhasa
Glitter Rock - Would work fantastic alongside the Naked 3 palette


No comments:

Post a Comment