Tuesday 13 October 2015

Products I Would Repurchase - Part Two

Hi everyone,

This is the second instalment of 'Products I Would Repurchase'. I'm going to do these posts when I feel that I have enough products that I would repurchase.



Alpha H Liquid Gold
This is the only chemical exfoliator I use, but I only use it every other week; as it can be quite harsh. I use this after toning my skin, as it works as an intensive overnight treatment.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (new formula)
This was one of the first serums that I ever used, and I love it. Not only does it get rid of redness, but it also helps to boost the skins moisture levels. The morning after using this my redness has more or less disappeared, and my skin is more radiant.

Moroccan Oil Light
I really enjoy using this at the ends of my hair, as it gives it a little added moisture, as well as making my hair feel silky smooth. It also has quite a nice scent.



Tony & Guy Firm Hold Hairspray
This is my go-to hairspray, and I've already worked my way through a travel sized can of this, as I didn't know at the time if I would like it. It also has a pleasant fragrance.

Trevor Sorbie Volume Leave-In Conditioner
This is a great leave-in conditioner if you would like to add some volume to the lengths of your hair. I like to use this after I have washed my hair, and once my hair has dried it leaves my hair feeling conditioned  with some added volume.



Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
This is what I really like to use if I want a 'no fuss' natural look. This palette also really suits my skin tone, as its a warm toned neutral palette. It's a simple palette to use, and all of the eyeshadows are matte, which makes it a great everyday palette.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
I really like to use the Expert Face brush to apply my foundation, as it has a flat top. Due to its flat top it makes blending out foundation really easy. I already have another two in my brush collection ready to go.



Angel Perfume
This is my favourite fragrance to wear during the Autumn/ Winter months, due to it being a strong scent. But, once the fragrance has been on the skin a while it really is lovely. When I first purchased this fragrance it did take me a while to get used to it, but now I can't get enough of it.

Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne
I enjoy wearing this fragrance throughout the year, as it isn't your generic rose scent. The fragrance itself actually has a sweetness to it, which comes from the middle note of acacia honey. Also, the fragrance is formulated with a variety of roses from around the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment