Tuesday 11 August 2015

September Blog Relaunch

Hi everyone,

I'm back, and the 'Blue Diamonds Forever' blog will be back in action on the 1st September. With the first post going live at 9am BST.

Sorry its been a while, and later than expected. But I've had quite a bit going on.

The blogs that will be coming through over the next few months is stuff that has happened while I've been away from my blog.

My blog is actually going to relaunch with a theatre review, and its show that I went to see back in April, and I loved it. I'm not saying what the show is, but its relaunching the blog because there is a lovely memory behind it for me personally :D.

I'm hoping to get this blog working as it should be in the next couple of months, as I've got a few more planned posts to write up.

Thank you for being patient with me, as I now its been a while since I was last on here.

Best Wishes

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment