Tuesday 17 February 2015

Beauty Wishlist 2015

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you my 'Beauty Wishlist', and these are the items that I would like purchase when I'm off my first make up no-buy. I can only purchase these items between the months of April through to June, and these are also items of make up that I've had my eye on for quite some time.

Bobbi Brown Blushers
I currently only own one Bobbi Brown blusher, and thats in the shade 'Desert Rose' and I love it. So, I'm looking at investing in more shades from the range.
The shades that I'm interested in are:-
- Nude Pink
- Nectar
- Pretty Pink
- Pretty Coral
- Nude Peach

Mac Single Pan Eyeshadow
I'm currently working on building up a 15 pan eyeshadow palette, and this contains all neutral shades. So ideally I would love to finish building this palette up this year. 
The neutral shades that I would like to complete my palette are:-
- Charcoal Brown
- Crystal
- Goldmine
- All That Glitters
- Tempting or Brule

I also would like to complete a second 15 pan eyeshadow palette, but this time filled with more colourful shades.
The shades that I'm interested in for this palette are:-
- Beautiful Iris
- Aquadisiac
- Cranberry
- Electric Eel
- Gesso
- Swimming
- Moon's Reflection
- Parfait Amor
- Creme de Violet

Hourglass Cosmetics
I've had my eye on these few items for a good couple of months, and I would love to explore more from the Hourglass brand.
The items that I'm interested in are:-
- Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Whisper
- Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in Canvas
- Ambient Lighting Blusher in Dim Infusion




No comments:

Post a Comment