Tuesday 23 December 2014

Stationary Haul

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with some stationary that I've recently bought. I got all this as I'm doing something involving Music Theory.


The first item I picked up was a notebook, and I really like this one as it has dividers and different size plastic wallets. The notebook itself has five sections, which is ideal for Grades 1 -5 of Music Theory.

I got the drawing pad, as I thought it would be ideal for me to do covers for each section; along with diagrams and memory maps.


I got some good-old Crayola colouring pencils and Super Tips, as I thought that these would be great to do my diagrams, memory maps etc.


I got two different sizes of record cards, as these are ideal for making flash cards for different aspects of Music Theory.


I bought a black gel pen, as these are ideal for doing musical notes. I also got a tiny UHU glue stick, as I didn't have one; as well as few highlighters as I thought it would useful for when I'm doing my diagrams or highlighting in my notebook. I haven't quite decided what I'm doing with the highlighters.

I hope this stationary haul as given you a few ideas on how to help you study a little better. I know this is for Music Theory, but these ideas could be used across a board of subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment