Tuesday 11 November 2014

Bath & Body Shop Haul


Hi everyone,

I decided to have a bit of a stock up of my Bath & Body Works products, and I also fancied trying a couple of their hand soaps.

PocketBacs


Pure Paradise
The Pure Paradise fragrance has a fresh, clean scent with a hint of fruitiness; and I've never had this fragrance before. So, I thought I would be a nice one to try when we get our warm weather back.

Golden Apricot
This has a mild sweet citrus scent which is right up my street. The only problem with the PocketBac is that when you smell it from the bottle itself, you actually can smell the alcohol; which is one thing I've never encountered with the B&BW PocketBacs before, and I've used quite a few of them in the past.

Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps


Black Cherry Merlot
I've never used any of the hand soaps from B&BW before, but I'm really looking forward to using them and seeing what all the fuss about. Black Cherry Merlot smells exactly like a Bakewell Tart, which is a sweet pastry made in the UK, and it comes from a little town called Bakewell. This one I'm definatly looking forward to using as its such a sweet smelling scent, but without the added calories.

Golden Apricot
This is a mild sweet citrus scent, which is lovely; and with this one you don't any scent of alcohol due to it being a hand soap. This is the hand wash that I'm using next, as my current one is nearly empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment