Tuesday 7 October 2014

Sephora Haul - September 2014


Hi everyone,

I've placed another order with Sephora USA, and I thought I would share with you what I've got.

Glamglow Youthmud Tinglefoliate Treatment
I have really been enjoying using this face mask since I received my very first Sephora order. I'm nearly half way through my first tub, so I thought it would be great be a great time to order a couple of back ups since I am enjoying this so much. A little bit of this goes a long way, especially since I only use it on my T-zone.

Boscia Make Up Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil
I've heard some really great reviews about this product, so I thought I would give it ago. The scent of this is amazing; as it has a mild minty fragrance.

Bosica Purifying Cleansing Gel
I decided to get this cleansing gel as I fancied giving my face a deep cleanse on a weekly basis, and I thought this may be the cleansing gel to do the trick. The scent of this is also lovely, but I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of; but its a sweet floral fragrance.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
This is another repurchase from Sephora, and I decided to get a back up of this as its suitable for most things. To me this is a nicer version of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, but without the steep price tag or the strong scent. The Ultra Repair Cream is a little tube of goodness and hydration. Its also suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.

Bite Beauty Luminous Lip Creme in Vouvray
This is my second lipstick from Bite Beauty, and I think I've finally found my perfect nude shade. The shade Vouvray is a pinky nude, and on the Sephora website its described as 'Ballet pink'.

Too Faced Five Star Favourites
In this little set you get three deluxe samples of eye products, and in the set you get a "Better than Sex" mascara, "Shadow Insurance" eye primer, and a "Perfect Eyes" waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black. I decided to get this as I've never tried anything from Too Faced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment