Tuesday 9 September 2014

Review: The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


Hi everyone,

This is currently the only cleansing oil that I own, and I use this to take my make up off.

It take my make up off with very little effort, and that includes waterproof mascara. When I have taken off my make up using this cleansing oil my skin feels sqeeky clean, moisturised and hydrated. Its also extremely gentle on the skin, and this nakes it ideal for all skin types; especially for people who have sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. 

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil is made using community fair trade camomile essential oil.

If you have fancied trying a cleansing oil, but you might be a bit sceptical of how it may work for you. Then I'd recommend you giving this one a go, as might be surprised because of how easy it removes make up at the end of the day.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil currently retails for £10 in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment