I have been using the Morroccan Oil Light hair treatment for around six months.
Morroccan Oil Claims:
- Versatile, nourishing & residue-free formula
- Can be used as a conditioning, styling, and finishing tool
- Blends well with other products
- Speeds up drying time
- Transforms & repairs hair due to its formula
- To give hair strength its replaces the lost proteins
- To give hair shine it has fatty acids, omega 3 oils, & vitamins
- To give hair protection it has antioxidants
- It absorbs instantly to fill in any gaps in the hair that have been created my heat, styling and also environmental damage
I went for the light formula of the Morroccan Oil hair treatment as my hair is very fine, but I have loads of it. I only really need to use this when my hair is need of some extra TLC.
I use this after I have washed my hair and towelled dried it. I then take a pea-sized amount in the palm of my hand, and then warm it up between the palms of my hands before I run it through the ends of my hair. I then just leave my hair to dry natually. Once my hair dry it feels soft to the touch and silky smooth.
The small 25ml bottle is around £15 in the UK