Tuesday 8 July 2014

Online Sephora Haul


Hi everyone,

I've finally placed my first order with Sephora USA, and I was extremely pleased with the service and shipping. When I found out that Sephora had started shipping to the UK a few of months ago I was like "A kid in sweet shop", and I got really excited. So, I'm going to share with you what I brought, and also any advice for anyone who wishes to place an online order with Sephora. I placed my order on a Tuesday and it arrived on the following Monday.

When ordering from Sephora its recommended that you spend £75 or over, this is so you can flat fee shipping rate of £6. Also, its worth noting that you also have to pay tax/ duty charges on top; but this is added on before you check out. While also at the checkout you will notice a conversion rate from US Dollars to UK pounds, which is good thing; as some items can actually work out cheaper than if you where to buy them in the UK. 
   Some items/ brands are actually restricted to buy and this is due to the packages being sent by airmail. The restricted items include nail varnish and fragrances, and some of the brands which are restricted are NARS, Dior, Buxom, Fresh and Urban Decay.

I would also recommend that you sign up for Sephora's Loyalty programme known as 'Beauty Insider' if you are going to be buying from them on a regular basis. This works in a similar way to the Boots Advantage Card, as its a points-based card; and with your points you then exchange them for different perks depending on how many points that you have collected. They are four different levels of point perks, and these are 100 points, 250 points, 500 points and 1000 points, and within these different point balances they have a number of different perks in which to exchange your points for. But you don't have to spend your points straight away, if you don't want to if they isn't anything you fancy. You can just save them up, and use them when your ready.

The products that I ordered from Sephora are: -
- A mini Josie Maran Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise (limited edition) £8.11/ $13
- A tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream £7.49/ $12
- A mini pot of Glamgow original face mask £11.85/ $19
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig £14.97/ $24
- Jack Black Intense Lip Therapy Lip Balm in Mint £4.68/ $7.50
- Sephora Pro Brow Brush #20 £9.36/ $15
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens £6.24/ $10
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown £14.35/ $23

These are the conversion rates which I was quoted when I was placing my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment