Tuesday 11 February 2014

Review: Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk


I've been using this cleanser for around six months, and I've recently repurchased a second bottle. This was actually an accidental purchase, which I have just happened to have fallen in love with.

I like this because its lightweight, as well as hydrating. I don't use this to take my make up off, but I do use it as part of my everyday skincare routine.

The Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk is formulated with ingredients which help to sooth and nourish the skin, as well as to protect the skin. But, it does claim to be suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. But, it does contain a subtle fragrance of sweet almond and cornflower; which myself personally don't mind. But, if your sensitive to fragrance then this may not be for you.

How I Like to Use the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk

I take about three pumps of the cleanser into my hand, and then I dab it all over my face. I will then massage it into the skin for around one minute. To remove the cleanser I will use a hot face cloth to take off the cleanser, and I will then pat my skin dry before I apply my toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment