Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tea Haul


I've been in two minds whether or not to try the Teapigs teabags for a good few months, but I've now decided to take the plunge and go for it; especially after seeing essiebutton's 'Tea Haul' video on YouTube.

My first two Teapigs purchases were made at the Harvey Nichols Food Market pop up store inside the Trafford Centre.
I brought a box of Liquorice and Peppermint teabags, and also a box of Green Tea with Mint teabags; as I discovered green tea with mint while I was on holiday earlier on this month.

My second lot of Teapigs teabags was placed online through the Teapigs website; and lets just say I was a little spoilt for choice of what to buy, as they have such a wide variety of tea to choose from.
Here's what I purchased via their website: -

- Another two boxes of Green Tea with Mint
- A box of Lemongrass Tea
- A box of Jasmine Pearls Tea (quite expensive at nearly £6 per box)
- Two sample boxes of Silver Tips White Tea

Teapigs only use whole leaf in their teabags, as its the finest and best quality tea you can buy on the market.

The standard size boxes of tea contains 15 biodegradable tea temples. The sample boxes contains two biodegradable tea temples. Also, some of their most popular tea choices such as the Liquorice and Peppermint come in boxes of 50.

Go and have a look at the Teapigs website, and see what tealious treats awaits you.
www.teapigs.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment