Wednesday 25 September 2013

Review: Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream Body Butter


This is a lovely product from the Victoria's Secret Fantansies range, as its thick, creamy and very luxurious.

I find that I need to use the smallest amount of the body butter; as a little goes a long way. It's also very hydrating on the skin, which you may not feel straight away, but I can say that I noticed a difference on my skin the following day. It also makes the skin feel very soft and smooth, as well as sinks in fairly quickly.

Onto the scent, what can I say apart from it smells divine. Pure Daydream is one of my favourite scents from the VS Fantasies range, along with 'Such a Flirt'. The scent of Pure Daydream is pearl orchid and pink current. Also, the scent does linger on the skin for a few hours after applying the body butter, but it smells heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment