Tuesday 27 August 2013

Review: The Chocolate Cafe


I'm going to review the products that I purchased from The Chocolate Cafe, during the Bolton Food & Drink Festival.

Milk Chocolate Rocky Road Bar
This is the finest & best Rocky Road chocolate bar I've ever come across.
     The base is milk chocolate, which is 34% cocoa solids, and 23% milk solids. Then the base is topped with chocolate coated cereals, chocolate fudge and marshmallows.
     The milk chocolate is very smooth and creamy, and with every piece of you eat; the experience will vary depending on how much of the topping you get on each piece of chocolate.
    This is my all time favourite chocolate bar, and I would highly recommend The Chocolate Cafe to even the most loyal of choc-a-holics.

Champagne Truffles
The Chocolate Cafe's Champagne Truffles are my little luxury, & I personally don't think that there's better on the market.
    The Champagne Truffles are made with 70% dark chocolate, 34% milk chocolate, 28% white chocolate, 23% milk solids, cocoa and infused with the very finest Marc de Champagne.
   These are a joy to eat, as all the chocolate is smooth, creamy & velvety, and then you'll feel the fizz and then taste the champagne.
   All I can add is that it's Heaven in truffle form.

If you would like to visit The Chocolate Cafe's website, it's www.chocolate-cafe.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment